About Me

My photo
Small Business Owner, Conservative/Libertarian, Christian,Patriot, Hunter,Fisherman,Survivalist, Rancher, Son,Brother,Husband,Father,and PaPa

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Farmhand / Handyman type seeks work "I can do it all" is my motto. 4 years and 4 months experience. No bad habits,dont drink or smoke but have been called a "Ladies Man" For more info call Ryker Chasteen at 555-CUTE

                                                    Pig Wrangler.


                                                    Bottle Baby Feeder.


                                                    Possum Stomper.


                                          Cow Milker.
 

                                                    Rooster Wrestler.


                                          Need a Duck caught by the neck ?


Need ceiling fan installed ? I'm not afraid of heights.

 
                                                    Baby Chicks, my next project.


                                          Ringneck Snake ? No Problem.



                                                    Catching my Supper.


                                          I can clean it too !


                                         Sunblock not needed. I wear a BIG hat !


                                          Yeah I caught it.

                                          Setting out Jug Lines.


                                         I get results !

                                         My 1st Kill ! ! !


                                         Raising A Beef.


                                          Can do light Carpentry work.

                                         Need a Goat Bulldogged to the ground ?



                                          Excellent ATV skills for cattle drives etc...


If interested please call me ASAP need $$ quick for a new pair of cowboy boots and some candy. Last employer said they hated to see me go and that they really MISS me,worked there about a year. For references call my Pa Pa.       P.S. I am NOT afraid of the dark.
                                                                                                                                          R.C.
                                                                                                                                                                  

2 comments:

  1. Thats the best yet. I think Ill call him for some work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute pictures of Ryker. Bet he loves it! Talented kid.

    ReplyDelete